Eo and more
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eo and more

Endless Online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  

I think you should crown me queen of KIM FAK, The World, Your Bed, Your life.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah(winterlove)

Sarah(winterlove)

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-31

I think you should crown me queen of KIM FAK, The World, Your Bed, Your life. Empty
PostSubject: I think you should crown me queen of KIM FAK, The World, Your Bed, Your life.   I think you should crown me queen of KIM FAK, The World, Your Bed, Your life. Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:36 pm

Yeah pretty much, im amazing......Med is a noob, he knows he is a noob, he thinks i want his body, but i dont. The other day i beat him up. Made him admit i was queen of the world. So.....Yeah......WINTER FOR PRESIDENT :DDDDDDD

*cough*(Where being a admin is handy)

Yeah i do want his body, hes so sexy.
Back to top Go down
Reets
Admin
Reets

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Unknown Data
Unkown Data:
I think you should crown me queen of KIM FAK, The World, Your Bed, Your life. Left_bar_bleue1/1I think you should crown me queen of KIM FAK, The World, Your Bed, Your life. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

I think you should crown me queen of KIM FAK, The World, Your Bed, Your life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think you should crown me queen of KIM FAK, The World, Your Bed, Your life.   I think you should crown me queen of KIM FAK, The World, Your Bed, Your life. Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:57 pm

If you wanna come beat me up, come right on over Wink
Back to top Go down
http://reetsgold.spruz.com
Sarah(winterlove)

Sarah(winterlove)

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: I think you should crown me queen of KIM FAK, The World, Your Bed, Your life.   I think you should crown me queen of KIM FAK, The World, Your Bed, Your life. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:39 pm

Hello, if u have met me and trust me, i need votes to get into kim, thank you for your time- sincerely sarah
Back to top Go down
dzill

dzill

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Unknown Data
Unkown Data:
I think you should crown me queen of KIM FAK, The World, Your Bed, Your life. Left_bar_bleue1/1I think you should crown me queen of KIM FAK, The World, Your Bed, Your life. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: I think you should crown me queen of KIM FAK, The World, Your Bed, Your life.   I think you should crown me queen of KIM FAK, The World, Your Bed, Your life. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:12 am

Sarah(winterlove) wrote:
Hello, if u have met me and trust me, i need votes to get into kim, thank you for your time- sincerely sarah

Sarah is trusted. Shes mmed for me many of times and im glad to know her, Shes my first choice for a mm.. Idc how much. Shes not going to scam. +1 For Winterlove xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.comedy.com
Medeival

Medeival

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: I think you should crown me queen of KIM FAK, The World, Your Bed, Your life.   I think you should crown me queen of KIM FAK, The World, Your Bed, Your life. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:56 pm

Sarah(winterlove) wrote:
Yeah pretty much, im amazing......Med is a noob, he knows he is a noob, he thinks i want his body, but i dont. The other day i beat him up. Made him admit i was queen of the world. So.....Yeah......WINTER FOR PRESIDENT :DDDDDDD

*cough*(Where being a admin is handy)

Yeah i do want Reets' body, hes so sexy.

Owned, snuff said.

Last edited by Medeival on Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reets
Admin
Reets

Number of posts : 73

Unknown Data
Unkown Data:

PostSubject: Re: I think you should crown me queen of KIM FAK, The World, Your Bed, Your life.   I think you should crown me queen of KIM FAK, The World, Your Bed, Your life. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:20 pm

o wow i guess it DOES pay off to be an admin >=)
Back to top Go down
http://reetsgold.spruz.com
Ezrasmrt
Admin
Ezrasmrt

Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: I think you should crown me queen of KIM FAK, The World, Your Bed, Your life.   I think you should crown me queen of KIM FAK, The World, Your Bed, Your life. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:22 am

Winter is in KIM Life goes on.
Back to top Go down
https://endless-online.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think you should crown me queen of KIM FAK, The World, Your Bed, Your life.   I think you should crown me queen of KIM FAK, The World, Your Bed, Your life. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think you should crown me queen of KIM FAK, The World, Your Bed, Your life.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eo and more :: People :: The Trusted-
Jump to: