Eo and more
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eo and more

Endless Online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  

FAK's Bullshit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Medeival

Medeival

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-05-07

FAK's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: FAK's Bullshit   FAK's Bullshit Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:23 pm

Yeah fuck you guys and your bullshit. Your scared anyone can appose you so you tell people that i sold my account after scamming 20m. You knew that diamond had access too my account, and i didn't sell him. I log on and people telling me that im Approval, because FAK said so.

Fix it Reets, fix it.
Back to top Go down
Reets
Admin
Reets

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Unknown Data
Unkown Data:
FAK's Bullshit Left_bar_bleue1/1FAK's Bullshit Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

FAK's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAK's Bullshit   FAK's Bullshit Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:48 pm

I'll see what i can do. I got your back, you wouldn't do anything like that.
Back to top Go down
http://reetsgold.spruz.com
Heineken

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-04

FAK's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAK's Bullshit   FAK's Bullshit Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:38 pm

werd i have his fuckin account not even diamond anymore just me and meddy have access...fuckin FAK
Back to top Go down
Medeival

Medeival

FAK's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAK's Bullshit   FAK's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:29 pm

Heineken wrote:
werd i have his fuckin account not even diamond anymore just me and meddy have access...fuckin FAK

I really don't like having too prove its me on my own account. Not to mention im not MMing anymore at all. Everyone is convinced im Approval.
Back to top Go down
Reets
Admin
Reets

Number of posts : 73

Unknown Data
Unkown Data:
FAK's Bullshit Left_bar_bleue1/1FAK's Bullshit Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

FAK's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAK's Bullshit   FAK's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:14 pm

Heineken wrote:

Mike what the fuck do you think ur doing saying fuck FAK? I'll come on over to ur house and give ya a beat down.
Back to top Go down
http://reetsgold.spruz.com
Medeival

Medeival

FAK's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAK's Bullshit   FAK's Bullshit Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:01 pm

Reets wrote:
Heineken wrote:

Mike what the fuck do you think ur doing saying fuck FAK? I'll come on over to ur house and give ya a beat down.

Do it, just beat his little ass.
Back to top Go down
Ezrasmrt
Admin
Ezrasmrt

Number of posts : 160

FAK's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAK's Bullshit   FAK's Bullshit Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:43 am

LMAO i leave for 5 days and damn eo going to hell. Wow. World needs its leaders. Now Ima make a new area for us just to talk we have to figure out if we want start new game becuase i cant copy Vults work into new game. Copyright or do we just go along with EO? also The new game will have to be worked on and will take time. not to mention If you will help with game we will need sponsors/Cash. Also If we make new game u all have to be up to task of really playing it and fixing it. no ill play 1nc every 2 weeks shit its gotta belike 4 days a week. :/ u guys up to it?
Back to top Go down
https://endless-online.forumotion.co.uk
Heineken

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-04

FAK's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAK's Bullshit   FAK's Bullshit Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:00 am

I didnt say Fuck FAK i said Fuckin FAK like there being gay besides reets of corse he allways been pretty much in da middle i mean he has to be on FAKs side a lil he is the leader =]
Back to top Go down
Ezrasmrt
Admin
Ezrasmrt

Number of posts : 160

FAK's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAK's Bullshit   FAK's Bullshit Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:12 pm

I thought he was co-leader?
Back to top Go down
https://endless-online.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

FAK's Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAK's Bullshit   FAK's Bullshit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAK's Bullshit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eo and more :: Music-
Jump to: