Eo and more
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eo and more

Endless Online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  

New Trusted MM on His way

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bxbadboy

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-08

New Trusted MM on His way Empty
PostSubject: New Trusted MM on His way   New Trusted MM on His way Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:14 pm

Hello People of Endless Online My EO Name is Laboca , I am aiming to become a new trusted MM and transferer for people. I'm Trusted by Medeival the leader of KIM and Teenkingro from KIM. Also ive Transfered around 1Mil for Chrisladner, MonstaBoy, for any Personal FeedBack Pm me i am usually at StaffShop, StrongHold, or Admin Room.

Im only here to Serve lol Shmee!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers

I corrected the grammar, we generally use correct grammar on the forums. xD
-Medeival

Last edited by Bxbadboy on Tue May 13, 2008 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezrasmrt
Admin
Ezrasmrt

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: New Trusted MM on His way   New Trusted MM on His way Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:23 pm

Hmm. *Shrugs* why did u go and post this in the trusted list hmmm? Some of those people u have mentions sold there acc. and have scammed..... Get Hiens and reets trust aswell. then u got me.
Back to top Go down
https://endless-online.forumotion.co.uk
Medeival

Medeival

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: New Trusted MM on His way   New Trusted MM on His way Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:47 pm

Ezrasmrt wrote:
Hmm. *Shrugs* why did u go and post this in the trusted list hmmm? Some of those people u have mentions sold there acc. and have scammed..... Get Hiens and reets trust aswell. then u got me.

Idk, trading seems like a weird place too put it, but in the same it does have too do with trading.
Back to top Go down
Bxbadboy

PostSubject: Re: New Trusted MM on His way   New Trusted MM on His way Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:25 pm

hmm i figured that ppl look at trusted list ofr trusted mms and that if they saw my ad then they would wanna use me
Back to top Go down
Bxbadboy

PostSubject: Re: New Trusted MM on His way   New Trusted MM on His way Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:26 pm

Medeival wrote:
Ezrasmrt wrote:

Idk, trading seems like a weird place too put it, but in the same it does have too do with trading.

that would be alot of hard work but ok and reets barely gets on i dont see hein ne more by the time i get there it will be June affraid
Back to top Go down
Ezrasmrt
Admin
Ezrasmrt

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: New Trusted MM on His way   New Trusted MM on His way Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:08 pm

WEll then u got alot of time to practice and get trusted by other people.
Back to top Go down
https://endless-online.forumotion.co.uk
Navarones

Navarones

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: New Trusted MM on His way   New Trusted MM on His way Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:05 am

Laboca, MM for me when i have a seller for a random titled. Then you got my trust kbro
Back to top Go down
Http://xtremeworlds.com
dzill

dzill

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Unknown Data
Unkown Data:
New Trusted MM on His way Left_bar_bleue1/1New Trusted MM on His way Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: New Trusted MM on His way   New Trusted MM on His way Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:09 am

Bxbadboy wrote:
Hello People of Endless Online My EO Name is Laboca , I am aiming to become a new trusted MM and transferer for people. I'm Trusted by Medeival the leader of KIM and Teenkingro from KIM. Also ive Transfered around 1Mil for Chrisladner, MonstaBoy, for any Personal FeedBack Pm me i am usually at StaffShop, StrongHold, or Admin Room.

Im only here to Serve lol Shmee!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers

I corrected the grammar, we generally use correct grammar on the forums. xD
-Medeival

Also trusted by Mwah. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.comedy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Trusted MM on His way   New Trusted MM on His way Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Trusted MM on His way
Page 1 of 1