Eo and more
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eo and more

Endless Online

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DonateDonate  

New Endless Online Server with rules pending.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ezrasmrt
Admin
Ezrasmrt

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-05-03

New Endless Online Server with rules pending. Empty
PostSubject: New Endless Online Server with rules pending.   New Endless Online Server with rules pending. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:24 pm

Hello guys, im back. Me and Reets have made a server. Wahoooooo. lol Its on Endless Online all thanks to Sausage and a few others Smile

Public for only 2 hours a day(shown time below) though - donates cash via paypal will be able to join server while we work on it and will have adminship Pending on amount given.

Donation html Below Donation Tab Above.

Anyway teh rules on Joining server.

Admins:
No one is to tell about the server, nor tell its address. nor its port.
You may get any items Except Gun.
You may warp people and kick pending on if needed.

New Players before release:
No one is to tell about the server, nor tell its address, nor its port.
You may except any items given from admins Except Gun, Panda, turtle, Devil, Doc, Nurse

If not followed:
Pending on situation these are what can happen.(also i will be checking accounts on what items they have, so no making alts admins just to get rich. you will be found caught and ip banned for this)
Kick
Kick (certain amount of time)
Ban (days only)
IpBan (perm ban)

So please be respectful to me and Reets rules. Paypal butten will be added in directories thanks, Also after u have bought post below or pm me with name on paypal that u have sent. and i will be checking about every 2 hours a day. thanks in Advanced

Seeya on server Smile

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4073604 Please Donate thanks.
Donation amounts get you:
$30- Adminship (Anything admin can do)
$10- Light Guardian (Global chat, boot, ban, items)
$2 n less- New Member on EoServ

Public Time:
2 Hours a day for free users until server is fully made.
Time will up it from 3:00 Eastern standard time to 5:00 eastern standard time.
Rest of the time is for Admins to work on maps/monsters/database. Anywon who has donated/bought access when not public will be given info to join. Un authorized ip ports or anything given will be put into perm ban.

address - re-eo.no-ip.org
port- 8078
Back to top Go down
https://endless-online.forumotion.co.uk

New Endless Online Server with rules pending.
Page 1 of 1